From a relatively straightforward business model and value chain, the energy industry has become increasingly complex.
If you are involved in running an energy company, you understand that you need to satisfy your shareholders, clients, and employees, as well as government bodies – in addition to managing your core activities and strategy. It is all the more crucial to take all of these into account as decarbonisation of the economy has become an international priority of interest to all stakeholders.
And of course, the energy sector plays a key role in decarbonisation – if not the key role.
Enerdata’s services allow you to take advantage of your position in that key role, by making big-picture, strategic decisions with confidence – and without losing focus on your core operations.
Our globally recognised energy and climate expertise hinges on our total independence and our exclusive, trusted models.
That means you can maximise present and future value, comply with sustainability standards, and create benefits that will be appreciated in your company, industry, and across society.
Trusted by our clients around the world
Your challenges, our expertise
Make the best investment decisions and roll out your strategy. For example, you can:
- Calculate the ROI of renewable energy projects
- Monitor and forecast demand for each energy sorted by country, sector, end-use, and industrial branch
- Identify new opportunities – thanks to our comprehensive coverage of the energy industry (all energies internationally)
Simulate disruptive scenarios and anticipate profound changes with:
- Instant, easy access to complex scenarios tailored to your needs
- The power to simulate your own hypotheses to explore uncertainties, and stress-test your strategic options
- Data and insight to analyse the expansion of new technologies and energy sources
Calibrate and benchmark your forecasts with our neutral perspective:
- Benefit from Enerdata turnkey models
- Consolidate your data with our exclusive, comprehensive, and up-to-date databases
- Incorporate Enerdata’s independent view to your analyses
- Easily export Enerdata results and graphs to back up your analyses, presentations, and reports
Decarbonise the economy and your business:
- Simulate your energy-climate policies
- Find sustainable ways to increase your energy production to meet growing global demand
- Diversify into clean energy sources (electricity, hydrogen, synthesis gas…) and bioenergies (biofuel, biogas, biomass…)
- Diversify into green sectors
Keep abreast of market trends:
- Stay informed of your competitors’ development and implementation of new strategies
- Easily keep up with the latest policymaking and regulations at national, regional, and global levels
- Gain early access to Enerdata’s expert publications
- Receive daily, weekly, and monthly updates about changes to the energy landscape
Related Products & Solutions
Enerdata’s experts bring you the essentials about your market and competitors.