Energy-intensive industries (EIIs) have the difficult task of coping with the significant energy use required to develop our economy.
Your key role in producing goods and materials for other sectors is revealed by the parallel growth in both industrial energy consumption and global GDP over the past decades.
Therefore, if your business operates in the steel, glass, cement, chemicals, engineering, or automotive sector, you are highly concerned by global energy prices and decarbonisation trends.
Today, you are under increasing pressure to reduce your energy costs and tackle the energy transition to remain competitive.
To quantify your expenses and profit in the context of long investment cycles, you require precise and timely information on energy prices, complemented by insightful projections. To set up the most efficient facilities, you need to benchmark countries in terms of energy systems, security of supply, and regulations. Understanding trends in energy efficiency and carbon emissions allows you to position your business vis-à-vis the broader market, and to turn the challenges of decarbonisation to your advantage.
Enerdata provides the latest and most reliable energy and climate insights, fitted to your needs. Our information services grant you access to substantiated data and projections at the global and country levels, and drilling down to sectors, industrial branches and end uses.
Your challenges, our expertise
Quantify your P&L with reliable and up-to-date information on energy prices
- Spot prices by energy product and marketplace
- Import/export prices by energy product for major economies
- End-user prices and taxes by energy, sector, and geography
- European end-user prices for industry and households
- Long-term power price projections covering all technologies
Select the best locations for your facilities
- Over 2,000 data series covering all energies by sector in over 180 countries
- Energy market reports for more than 110 countries, capturing information on supply and demand, prices, key players, policies and regulations, business projects and perspectives
- Long-term projections assessing energy demand, electricity generation, prices, and GHG emissions – all by energy source and sector for more than 65 countries
Benchmark your energy efficiency and CO2 emissions against industry averages
- Energy transition indicators, including CO2 emissions, energy intensity, and share of renewables
- Marginal Abatement Cost Curves (MACC) to assess decarbonisation potential and costs by industrial branch
Be the first to know about the latest developments in technology
- Daily curation of high-quality energy news and articles
- Emphasis on green technologies and carbon mitigation innovation
- Customisable email and RSS feed alerts, by topic and frequency