Global Energy Research is an online information service covering the energy landscapes of more than 110 countries. This service provides updated market reports with valuable analysis and indicators on oil, gas, coal and power and CO2 markets.
Global Energy Research enables you to grasp essential information about each domestic market, including policy and regulations, supply and demand, key players, projects and business perspectives. What’s more, our new user-friendly interface allows for easy country benchmarking and the creation of custom reports.
What questions can Global Energy Research answer?
Which country has the most ambitious energy efficiency policy in Europe? What are the main oil companies that are active in a given country? Have energy prices increased over the last few years? Is oil demand still growing in developing countries? Which power technologies are being developed the most in African countries? Where are the best potential markets for solar PV?
- Key Features
- Report Table of Contents
- Premium Insight, Analysis & Indicators
- Country List
- Global coverage of energy markets (including more than 110 countries + European Union energy report)
- Multi-energy approach: oil, gas, coal, electricity, renewable energies and CO2 emissions
- Analyses, graphs and indicators
- Daily energy news related to each country
- Powerful content search engine
- Easy country benchmarking
- Updated up to twice per year
- Customisable reports
- Indicators and datasets downloadable in Excel*
*subject to an additional subscription to Global Energy & CO2 Database
Enerdata’s analytical reports offer a country profile structured around the following six items:
- Institutions and Energy Policies: includes government and public agencies, energy market organisations, descriptions of the main energy and climate policies, and key facts about carbon markets.
- Companies: descriptions of companies active in the oil, gas (including LNG and shale gas), power and coal markets. Full value chain coverage from production/upstream to retail/downstream, and transmission and distribution companies (TSOs).
- Supply: analysis of evolution of countries' proven reserves, energy production capacities and mix, imports/exports, gas storage and refining capacities.
- Prices: end-user prices for industry and residential, plus subsidies and taxes.
- Consumption: global energy mix analyses, and evolution of energy demand trends and market shares by energy and sector.
- Prospects: essentials of energy demand forecasts, national power generation capacity development plans, production forecasts, as well as power, gas and oil transmission and interconnection projects.
Energy market information and statistics are generated using Enerdata’s Global Energy & CO2 Data. This premium service utilises the best information sources: specialised press annual reports from energy companies and official reports of government bodies, regulators, market operators and energy agencies.
We also use our wide international network of local contacts in the energy industry as well as worldwide research and academic institutions.
Enerdata is fully committed to quality. Our team of experienced economists and analysts carefully select the best quality information sources in the industry, then filter, compare and process results to optimise data delivery.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
European Union (EU27)
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Most recent Country Data
Benchmark countries, topics, energies and companies
Custom country report